As a Marketing Student, you might’ve heard coworkers talking around the watercooler about how email marketing is dead and has been a common concern for many marketing departments.
Well, BrewTech Academy is here to let you know that you don’t have to worry as email marketing is still a strong contender.
In fact, 40 percent of B2B marketers say email newsletters are most critical to their content marketing success, and 73% of millennials prefer communications from businesses to come via email.
Furthermore, 99% of consumers check their email every day and it is by far the preferred way to receive updates from brands.
As marketers, we can’t ignore these statistics. That’s why it’s important to develop a strong email marketing strategy.
Below we have listed the top benefits of email marketing, which showcases why it’s one of the most effective marketing tactics.
- Creating personalized content.
- Collecting feedback and surveys
- Improving sales.
- Communicating with your audience.
- Generating traffic to your site.
- Sending timely campaigns.
- Increasing leads.
- Reaching the right people at the right time.
- Producing cost-effective campaigns.
- Providing more value to your audience.
- Having a forum for self-promotion.
- Owning your media and contact lists